Prochaska & Associates
Celebrating 39 years of service
Here Today … Building Tomorrow … Since 1983
Prochaska & Associates is an Architectural, Engineering, and Planning firm with opportunities available for a talented, ambitious structural engineer to join our growing design practice. Structural candidates would be involved in the project design of justice, healthcare, educational, commercial facilities, and other types of projects. Structural candidates must be licensed and possess strong AutoCAD and REVIT skills.
We offer challenge, recognition and personal visibility with an opportunity to be part of many excellent projects. If you are well organized, possess good people skills and enjoy working in a team-oriented environment, let us hear from you.
The selected Structural Engineer will also be:
- Accountable for projects assigned including the planning, design, and production of the structural engineering components of state of the art buildings.
- You will rely upon your high level of engineering judgment and experience in developing appropriate, quality solutions that help maintain successful client relationships.
- You will coordinate the activities of other team members and engage in the production drawings and specifications as needed to meet project schedules.
- You will be responsible for coordinating efforts between disciplines and working as a team player.
- You may function as a Project Engineer on specific projects of smaller scope, participate in the firm’s marketing efforts, and supervise the tasks and methods used by others that are assigned to the project.
- You will report to the Senior Project Manager as assigned by the Project Principal Architect and work with the Project Team.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday
- Ideal candidates will possess a BSCE or BSAE (with a structural specialty) from an ABET accredited engineering program.
- A Professional Engineering License (PE)
- At least 4 years’ experience in the engineering and design of structural (foundations, columns, beams, joists, facades, and associated loads) systems for justice, healthcare, commercial, governmental, and retail facilities.
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with wood, and residential structural design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential for success in this role.
- Candidates must have solid AutoCAD and Revit skills
- Life Insurance
- Sick Time
- Holiday Pay