Prochaska & Associates
Celebrating 39 years of service
Here Today … Building Tomorrow … Since 1983
Are you someone who likes working on a variety of challenging projects?
Are you bored working on only parts of a project?
Do you possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit?
Are you the best at what you do?
The ideal candidate will be a qualified architect who is able to construct clear diagrams using AutoCAD. & Revit. This candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of all steps related to project completion and diligently communicate with necessary people to ensure timely execution. This candidate should also be able to conduct quality assurance checks on a frequent basis in order to ensure regulations are being followed.
• Delegate work to the team assigned to the project – no interns involved
• Ensure that a design review occurs at the designated stages of your projects
• Constant communication with the client
• Estimate the project fees, timeline, estimate hours for the project, compose a fee agreement with assistance of the Principle Architect
• Review project timelines to ensure the project is on track
• Monday to Friday
• I deal candidate will be a licensed Architect
• Fluent in AutoCAD & Revit
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited program
• 5 years experience in architecture and construction
• Thorough knowledge of architectural design, building codes construction and costs
• Able to work on multiple projects
• Authorized to work in the United States
- Life Insurance
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Holiday Pay